March 12, 2010

The Way You Look Tonight













yayy another wedding! and another one this monday. the best had to be my cousin's on the 27th of February (all of the above pictures), it was special because after sooooooo many family weddings that i missed, i finally could attend this one. it was great, except for the band playing really weird ghazal songs. had fun laughing bout it with bu iman and firas though:))

i've always thought the song "the way you look tonight" by michael buble is the most beautiful wedding song, like in the movie My Bestfriend's Wedding :x
march has always been a special month for me. not only because it's my birth month, but also the birth month of my loved ones as well. Hope this month and the year that follows bring us luck, joy, happiness and love for ever after~
and i now understand what they meant by "you had me at hello",
Happy Birthday 13thmarch1987 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment