June 6, 2010

Fame.

I think i read this in some novel before
"Are we miserable because we listened to sad songs, or we listen to sad songs because we're miserable?"
Maybe it works both way.

Random thoughts from mua.
  • i wish i could bark for myself sometimes. i wish my defense mechanism is punching someone in the face and not being the one ending up in tears. this is another trait that i failed to inherit from my family. see if someone were to treat my brother or sister wrongly, they would surely go after that person. they wouldn't be afraid to tell them off. I on the other hand would love to do that, but when I'm mad, my anger turns into useless tears. which would leave me looking like a fool.
  • which reminds me of what meg ryan said in the movie You've Got Mail. She wished she could say the exact things that she wanted to say, at the exact moment she wanted to say it. but then again, when she finally had the chance, she felt really awful about it.
  • anywayyyy...guess i could cross out obstetric and gynaecology out of my list! things i liked about it, is the look on the husbands face when their wives are having the babies. u can see all kinds of reactions. there are calm, cool and collected ones. those who look more panic than the wife. and my personal favourite, the "o'oh i did this to my wife"look. :))
  • i'm starting to think my sarcasm is a disease.
  • humans are forgetful creatures. women know how much it hurts to be in labor, and yet they get pregnant again after that. *still in obsgyn mode*. ppl know how much it hurts to fall out of love, but they fall right back in again after that.
  • i'm just saying that i know how it feels like to lose yourself in a moment of weakness, where nothing else matters but that moment that you are in.
  • sometimes we stand too close to someone that we fail to see what lies beyond and totally missed the bigger picture.
  • let me close with a quote between a married couple from a TV show i saw yesterday,

" I get it that she's your bestfriend. But there'll come a time when you just
can't have a girl as your bestfriend anymore, because there's a much more
important girl in your life, your wife."

2 comments:

  1. exactly Farinh. tp instead of screaming straight to their faces, i prefer to vent it out in my blog. less harm i guess cuz i know they (who made me angry) wouldn't rad it). but then again, who knows kan. and if they ever find out pun, i omitted their names and sometimes change the event a lil bit. just to make sure i'm not hurting anyone tho i would just love to do that!

    ok, mcm bedendam pulak. tp ini goes only to those yg reckless with my feelings je la. other times, i just ignore my own feelings and pretend that i m strong and i will forget everything tht has happened so that x saket sgt. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knowwww, i pretend i dont care all the time, but it only doubles the pain. huuuu, thx for getting what i mean and know exactly how i feel :)

    ReplyDelete