October 21, 2011

Be My Baby.

by the Ronettes.

"I'll make you happy baby, just wait and see.
For every kiss you give me, i'll give you three.
Oh since the day I saw you, I have been waiting for you
You know I will adore you till eternity."

Sooooo it's been awhile huh.
Let me see, let me see.
Oh yeah I am done with my clinical rotation.
That means I'm done with medical school.
Which means I am now......a doctor?!?!
Owh. my. God *mcm Janice from F.R.I.E.N.D.S*
:))
Im seriously both thrilled and scared.
Well more to being scared actually.
But am getting used to the life right now.
For instance, its only 7.40pm, i am already in bed and the lights are already out :D
i am bored. so very bored people.
i think i would rather be bored at home.
but i cant go back just yet, coz ill be graduating in November.
so i'll only come home after.
I've done a lil bit of packing. but it just seems impossible.
tell me again how do u pack 5 years of your life into tiny little boxes?
0_0
i am now addicted to the narvaez family, the ones on youtube.
both girls, eliana and alexa, stole my heart right from the start.
:)
other than that, well nothing much to tell.
both excited and nervous to start my new journey back in Malaysia :)
a little note to self:
Please, please, be strong.

"So won't you please,
Be my baby?"
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment