May 25, 2012

Take Good Care of My Baby

by Neil Sedaka.

To my best friend's future wife, (by two hours)

Hi there, we've never met before, and i don't really know you, but what I know is that you're the luckiest girl today. For today, you'll be marrying a wonderful, sweet, caring, and loving guy...

Anyway, I think you should know that by now, that he's one hell of a great guy... He's really not that hard to figure out. Just be familiar with this 3 golden rules; 1) Dont let him be without food when he's hungry. 2) Don't let him get too tired and 3) never let him be without you for too long. Remember this and you should be fine :) All he needs is love actually. Just give him the attention that he needs and deserve. He has come a long way to be where he is today. Be there for him.

I guess I should say stuff like if you hurt him, ill hurt you (but i really will). But I know nobody's perfect. And I know it's hard to be patient with him sometimes. There'll be times when you would feel him being distant to u. Do not push him. Give him some space. He'll come running back to you when he's ready. At times you'll feel like he doesnt get you. But he does, he just pretends that he doesnt. I dont know, its a guy thing i guess. He's sensitive too, please dont change that bout him, thats what makes him special. He's not good at expressing things verbally, but if you pay attention to the littlest things that he does, you can actually feel it.

Today is the day that I have to give up my title as his bestfriend which i have been holding for 8 years, to you. You're the most rightful person for the job. He's all yours now.

So anyway, you probably hate me more now for this letter, well I dont mean anything by it. I just hope you'll take good care of our man, and treat him right, for he only deserves the best of everything. All I'm saying is that in the future, if ever you should discover, that you don't really love him, to quote Neil Sedaka in his song, please, just send my baby back home to me...

Sincerely,
Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment