May 21, 2010

I'll Be Waiting.

the impact of having friends who are already working :

kalau dulu boleh call anytime, skg kena tgk jam, before or after office hours only.
dang.

i graduated last wednesday. Alhamdulillah I now have my degree in my hands, without losing MUCH of my sanity :)) but i don't feel any different pun haha. dah la graduation macam penyampaian hadiah sukaneka je =)) my school's hari anugerah pun grand sket kot haihh. but i know this degree means a lot more to my parents than it is to me. my dad always wanted to see us all walk down the stage with a scroll in our hands first before walking us down the aisle i guess. and since it was their 30th wedding anniversary this year, i told them this is my gift to them.

owh and thanks to alllll the presents and the cards and the flowers and the wishes too! I love them all! :)

rse cm baru je nanges2 kat airport first time fly sini :-" dah grad dah pun..........okei fine i'll save this emotional flashbacks until September next year when i'm back in malaysia for good :D

back to work. i hate it here. im actually missing Jogja, but that is too weird. so i figured what i really miss is my friends in Jogja. "it's not where you are, but who you're with" kan? :) anyway im looking at it this way, there's a river full of obstacles in front of me, at the end of it are my loved ones. it'll take me 1 and a half years to make it across this river to them. so i guess I better start now and get it over and done with. It's easier if I imagine it this way i think. Easier if you have something to look forward to. You guys are my light at the end of the tunnel. So here I go, into the water, jumping in, head first, and i'm doing this for you three. So please, wait for me.

"I'd walk a thousand miles on broken glass, it won't stop me,
from making my way back to you..."
James Morrison

5 comments:

  1. huuuuuu..
    farinnnn
    congratulation!!!
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr.Farinh!!! CONGRATULATIONS my friend! wahwahwahwah. terharu2. one of my friends dh berjaya mencapai cita2 terunggul. i'm so proud of u!! kat mana skrg? nnti July kite meet up ramai2 k? =))) tahniah farinh!! me luv u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUly nak jmpe?saya boleh if weekend..plz2..kali ni saya akan cube xmengecewakan..nak jmpe..pls2

    ReplyDelete
  4. okeh! mase tu rsenye ramai balik. sheri sume ade, nisa' ade. orait. nnti kite plan balik k?

    ReplyDelete
  5. shimmmmmmmmm, faraaaaaaa, thankssssssssss! hehe, me love you too. skg kat indon, okei nnt sy blk, sy gtau k! smoga leh jmpe btul2 kali ni [-o< missss you guysss sooooo much! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete