May 8, 2010

Wasting Time.

first time buat baek kena marah 0_0

besides cigarette smoke, there's two more things that i find it hard to tolerate

1. waiting for ppl
2. make ppl wait for me.

so most of the time i'll try my very best to be on time (okei fine, if i'm late tu selalunya sebab kena tunggu org lain siap, or traffic jam, or wait for an available car, or bus driver drive super slow, or LRT ramai org or gaduh dgn kakak :-" ) but i'll always try my best to be punctual, especially for formal events.

last night someone msged me at 11pm to be at the hospital at 7am today. with a heavy head (from lack of sleep from the previous night oncall) i was there at 7 sharp and no one was there. at 9am, there were only 6 of us out of 26 ppl, and plus the one who msged us all wasnt even there! so i got mad at one of my groupmates, and he had the guts to blame me! he said, tu salah kamu. dah 3 tahun setengah tak kan tak tau lagi ,disini kalau org janji kul 7 maksudnya bukan btul2 kul 7! hahahahahahaha, then whats the use of promising ?????????

haihhh,
maybe i should be living in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment