September 11, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya.

I think we enjoyed raya the most when we were little kan.

I feel the need to thank my parents for letting us adek beradek have the best of raya while we were growing up. Like birthdays, they really made a big deal out of Hari Raya. They would make sure each of us have brand new clothes for raya, duit raya lagi, food on the table, bring us all balik Taiping or Ipoh (and not fight bout which kampung to go back, haha at least not in front of us). I know Dad had to spend a lot on us. Thank you so much.

And now that we're all grown up, we'll try to keep the tradition going, and make sure our children in the future, InsyaAllah will have great Eids' too. And one day, someday reallll soon I hope, I'd like to be the one to buy both of you baju raya pulak, and give both of you duit raya for a change. Please stay around forever for that to happen mommy, daddy. I'm working hard on it, I really am. (please dear God, make my dreams come true) I love you both.


Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin.
From your little angel far from home 0_0

1 comment:

  1. your wish will come true my dear..InsyaAllah :)
    Selamat Hari Raya,
    Saya rasa hiba baca entry ni..huhu

    ReplyDelete