November 21, 2010

For Sentimental Reasons.

I saw him today :(

After about 4 years, I saw him again yesterday.

You know the feeling that you get when you saw your crush walking down the road, the butterflies in your tummy, your heart beats like crazy.

Thats how i felt when I saw my ex-car, my blue kancil, yesterday here in Kulim 0_0

It was my car for around two years, before I had to go to Indonesia.

We had a lot of fun, me and my car, a whole lot of memories together.

Seeing it again brings back all those moments we spent.

Do you remember, Car? The trips to KLIA we took to send my friends off or to pick them up, the amount of time i spent in the car waiting for my next class to start, nights out to Giant with my housemates for groceries or dinner, all the shopping malls we went, oh and that trip to Kajang :)), those times me and Syazana would go for a drive at night around Shah Alam just to look at the beautiful gorgeous houses they have there, the trips to McD drive-thru, remember the time you ran out of gas in the middle of the road and people kept giving us the look? :)) i think there was a time or two i had a good cry in it too and he would just listen patiently, not a word out of him but the spit-sputtering soothing sound of the engine...

I miss you, Car. I know you're in good hands now, maybe someday I'll get you back again, for sentimental reasons. 0_O
Me and You and a car named Boo,
Travellin' and livin' off the land.

4 comments:

  1. ceh, ingatkan ex-crush yg mana...hahaha..bikin gempak aje

    ReplyDelete
  2. at first bc mcm kete tu kete ex farin..hehe..konfius kjp..=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. saya ingatkan awk terserempak ngan ehem! awk ke.tp saya kire2 awk da xjmpe ehem! awak xde la sampai 4tahun.Ceit.kete rupe!. ;)

    ReplyDelete