September 2, 2011

Out Of Goodbyes.


I think by now you would know that I hate changes.
I hate changes as much as I hate cigarette smokes.
You know how serious that is.
People leaving me is one of the changes I hate the most.
I like things to stay the way they are forever.
I want people to stay the same forever.

On my first day of kindergarten, I somehow went into the wrong classroom. I entered the 4yr olds, when I was 5 at the time. Half way through the day, the teachers must have noticed, and they took me away from my bestfriend that I only knew for less than 3 hours, but I went kicking and screaming just the same 0_0

Anyway.

I have a feeling that a lot of changes is coming my way in the near future.
A lot of goodbyes to be said.
Promises to be made.
I'm so used to life here for 5 years I'm not sure what I'm gonna do once I'm back home.
I'm already too attached to my friends here, that I'm gonna be so lost once I'm away from them.

"We gonna have to make new friends mak."
"Dang I'm too old for that."
So.
I do hate changes.
I don't respond well to them.
I get very emotional.
Very.

Please you,
Be patient with me?
0_0

No comments:

Post a Comment