September 4, 2011

Said I Loved You, But I Lied.

"Said I loved you but I lied,
Coz' this is more than love I feel inside."
-Michael Bolton.

There are only two situations that would highly motivate me to write:
anger or love.

I remember a blogger once wrote that he does not want to be in a relationship because he doesn't want to have to lie.

There is truth in that statement actually.

You've gotta admit, once you're in a relationship with someone, you're bound to say things like "I'll love you forever" or "I'll never ever leave you", when you know you are the last person on earth to know what the future holds, but you say it anyway.

Because there are just some things that you would rather hear I think. For example, when you asked your husband would he ever leave u for a more young, vibrant, good looking woman, what would you rather hear him say;
"Ofcourse I won't my dear."
or
"Baby you know I can't promise you that."
LOL that's one week of sleeping on the couch for u.

So maybe it really wasn't a lie. Maybe people say those things because that's how they felt at the time. At the time, you really do feel like you can never leave her. At the time, you really do feel like you can love him forever. And so you said it out loud.

But if by God's will you went on separate ways after that, well don't feel like you've been cheated. Or that it was all bull's crap. Take comfort in knowing that at one point in your life, someone actually felt that way towards you. At one point in your life, you have been loved.

Granted, there are lying cheating jerks out there who only say those things just to get what they wanted, but let's just not go there, for Hell already have a special place for them I bet :-"

So anyway,
as cliche as this may sound,
'tis better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment