August 22, 2009

Don't Let Me Fall.

"Underneath the moon,
Underneath the stars,
Here's a little heart for you...
Up above the world,
Up above it all,
Here's a hand to hold on to"

orang yang first skali create film yang macam Kodak tu mesti kecewa, now that people don't use it anymore. penat dia cipta.. dulu selalu beli film, ape2 sikit2 mesti cari film, sekarang kedai jual film pun x pandang dh... kesian fari...i mean film (emo)

"But if i should break,
If i should fall away,
What am I to do?
I need someone to take
A little of the weight
Or I'll fall through"

i miss that, the thrill of capturing limited pictures sbb takut film habes, the joy of sending it to the shop (kedai gambar TERE, Kulim), the wait, the anticipation, did THE gmbar turn out allright?? did i close my eyes?? did he smile? were we standing so far apart? or too close?? haha x tdo mlm fikir.. now dont have that anymore, skarang capture la seribu gmbr pun boleh, balik just plug and play kat laptop, drool over "the pictures", pastu dah, owh buat wallpaper laptop jap haaha , lepastu dh, frame gmbar pun dh lama x beli..
why am i membebel-ing about this...macik btul
"We will be alright
I'll be by your side,
I won't let you down.
But I gotta know,
No matter how things go,
That you will be around."

you know the thing at the back of the car, yang macam sensor tu, if you go toooo close with something at the back then it'll bunyi? okei if my heart has that, it would certainly bunyi like real kuat right now. like giving me a warning, "careful you fool, this looks like the same trap we fell for over and over again". hahahaihhh... the thing is, this time its different kut (yeah haktui). It's like i found a bird with a broken wing. i just want to help get it back on its feet, and then i'll let it fly. you can't expect me to just leave it like that kan..
i PLAN not to get too attach,
i HOPE i won't,
i THINK i've learned my lesson.
sungguh tidak meyakinkan. *cue audible sebat*

"You're just the one that I've been waiting for,
I'll give you all that I have to give and more,
But don't let me fall."

3 comments: