August 30, 2009

Return To Sender.

i found this old note book of mine, where i wrote stuff at the last few pages. there were my unfinished thoughts, half written poems , unsent letters, which frankly speaking, i don't even remember when i wrote it, or for whom it was intended for :)) full of emotions i must say. must be some time ago. so i thought i'd give it a little bit of fresh air that it deserves, and so i'm posting a couple of it here:) have a nice laugh.

poem #1
You asked, "Love,
When did you know
I belong to you?"
I said, "Love,
I've always known."
When we're in the middle of a masterpiece,
But all I could see is you.
When we're shivering in the rain,
But all I feel is the warmth of your hand.
Lost in a wave of emotions,
But all I could think of is you.
When the crowd dies down,
And all I could see is your face.
When the music stops,
But we're still dancing to the sound of our beating heartbeats,
And that's when I knew Love,
I belong to you.

Poem #2
I wish you knew,
How your mood affects mine,
How the look on your face sets the mood of my day,
How many stolen glances I took,
while you carelessly look away.
How the scent of you makes me feel safe.
How the voice of your thoughts
sings in my mind like crashing waves.
How the things that you said
linger longer then you ever stayed.
How much I kept inside of me and I never said,
That you're the one for me,
My one and my only,
My love and my heart,
_______(fill in the blank)

hey, i never said i was good at it;)

No comments:

Post a Comment