August 15, 2009

Love Song For No One.

hi evryone, my name is MissC, and i have a problem.

*everyone* hi, MissC

I am a change-ophobic. That means i am afraid of changes. I'm not only afraid of it, i hate it. Why, why must people change?? If its for the better then it's fine by me, but for the worse i just can't understand. Things were going great and then suddenly, out of nowhere, *poof* people took a 360degrees turn, totally took me by surprise and changed into this new evil person i feel like i don't even know anymore. why can't things just stay the same. that is all im asking, for you to just stay the same. don't change on me. just stay.

haihhh

i have a lot of work to do, and yet i am not doing anything. plus i have this gastric stomach pain again. but i didnt miss my meals pun, so it could only mean one thing. yeah, you.

haihhh

thats all ive been doing lately. haihh-ing my life away. and plus my heart is breaking, no no not just because of my problems, it's because of someone else's too this time. kesian dia. im sorry you have to go through this. i feel your pain. we just have to be more careful in choosing people to be close with after this.

haihhh

i saw bride wars yesterday. and i like something someone said in there.


"Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. Maybe you'll find it in a spouse adn celebrate it with your dream wedding, but there's also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you sometimes better than you know yourself is the same person who's been standing beside you all along."

haihhh

and someone who's been missing from my life for quite sometime now just popped back in like it's nobody's bussiness, being all nice and sweet. which made me think of something jennifer anniston said in 'he's just not that into you',

"I need you to stop being nice to me unless you're planning to marry me."

haihhh

why is my laptop keyboard sounds like a freaking typewriter when i hit on the keys.

haihhh

i should really start doing my work. i need my mom, sitting at our dining table, holding a rotan/hanger, and nag me to complete my homework. i miss those days.


3 comments:

  1. farinh,what happen la dear?

    i may not know anything,

    but i'm here if u need any1 to talk to(wpun i know u have like so many people that r willing to listen to u)hehe

    be strong!

    mis u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im more than willing to sit at the dining table n pgg rotan/hanger to sebat u. anytime mader. just call me n ill be there. B-)
    =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. faraaa : i wish ure hereee with me, so we can go kick these ppl's ass who's been breaking my heart lately ;) thnx for dropping by though, miss u like crazy!

    mak : ahaha i know u'd be more then willing to do that =P uve been sebating me enuf d, no need rotan and all ;)

    ReplyDelete