September 14, 2009

As Time Goes By.

This is one of those moments when you feel like writing, but don't really know what to write about...

I just had my sahur at home. How nice is that. For once this Ramadhan I wouldnt have to wake up and think about what to eat. For once I don't even have to set my alarm to wake me up for I have my mother to do that and it's much much much more nicer. For once I don't have to sahur bertemankan The Suite Life Of Cody on Disney Channel (and my roomie ofcourse hehe) For once, when I wake up food is already on the table, with loving faces around it. And for this, and so much more, I thank God. Distance makes you appreciate things. Simple things. Things you take for granted.

I got an email from this "penpal" of mine. I knew him from his blog, and I fell in love with his writings (I didn't even know that it was even possible). And so I emailed him, and to my delight he replied. And we've been emailing each other whenever we could ever since. The best thing about it is that it's nothing romantic. We would just tell each other random things. Share news of our mundane lives. It's...comforting, somehow. Thanks Z :)

I had one of those long talks with my Dad yesterday in the car. I think I just became a little bit mature when suddenly listening to him talk, I felt like I just can't wait to work and have a proper income, so that I could support my parents and family. So that he won't have to worry bout anything anymore. Please God, help me make this noble thought of mine come true. And let me always still feel this way no matter what happens, because I've seen how money and love can change people for the worse, and it scares the living light out of me. I just want them to always be happy. And give them everything that they want, just as they have given me everything growing up. So help me God. Amiin




----------------
Now playing: Frank Sinatra - As time goes by (Casablanca)
via FoxyTunes

1 comment: