September 7, 2009

Linger.

since this block we're learning about special senses, smell included, i would like to list down a few of my favourite smells. u know just for fun, not for u maybe, but for someone who has a lotttttttttt more to memorize, it's a party really.

1. The smell of fresh hot laundry.
2. The smell of coffee and freshly baked breads. Reminds me of Germany.
3. The smell of Oceanus from Body Shop.
4. The smell of onion the first few seconds thrown into hot oil.
5. The smell of my dad's Aigner.
6. The smell of the ocean.
7. The smell of my favourite pillow. (nice okei! helps me to sleep)
8. The smell of a swimming pool.
9. The smell of newly bought paper back novels.
10. The smell of pretzel!

okei can't think of any anymore.

back to notes, shhhhh :-B

No comments:

Post a Comment