November 16, 2009

Pride And Prejudice.

Keira Knightley has everything I ever wanted in the Pride and Prejudice (2005):
a) the looks
b) the grace
c) the ability to ballroom dance
d) the beautiful, beautiful, beautiful dresses I hope to own them all 1 day
and
e) the charming Mr. Darcy :)
"You have bewitched me body and soul and I love, I love, I love you." - Mr Darcy
"Your hands are cold." - Elizabeth Bennet

"From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, you self disdain for the feelings of others made me realized, that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry." - Elizabeth Bennet


"May I have the next dance, Miss Elizabeth?" - Mr. Darcy

"I love you most ardently. Please do me the honor of accepting my hand." - Mr. Darcy


"Once lost, is lost forever." - Mr. Darcy


"Yes, a thousand times yes."
p/s: keira knightley is the only woman i would allow my husband in the future to drool over, because she is truly beautiful ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment