December 12, 2009

Ordinary People.

a verse from the Quran caught my eye today. It is from the surah Al Isra' : 37.

"Nor walk on the earth with insolence, for thou can not rend the earth asunder, nor reach the mountains in height."

"Dan janganlah engkau berjalan di bumi ini dengan sombong, kerana sesungguhnya enkau tidak akan dapat menembus bumi dan tidak akan mampu menjulang setinggi gunung."
meaning there's really no need to be arrogant, or insolence towards one another kan. we are all humans anyway, made from the same substance, none is too above from the other. people make mistakes. we forgive, we forget. like recently, i was just thinking about how these group of people are really annoying, and i wish they could just be out of my sight. Little did I know, not long after I said that, I got myself into a situation where I just had to ask for their help! T__T That ought to teach me something huh. and so people, let us all get off our high horses and be nice to each other, coz u just never know, someday, somehow, our paths might just cross, and we might be needing one another. truce? :)

1 comment:

  1. huhuhu...menusuk kalbu+terasa aku..hehe..btw, thanks soo muchh...

    ReplyDelete