December 31, 2009

Auld Lang Syne.

okei so i guess it's my turn to write my summary about 2009. well, it was a colourful year that much i can say. I had a beautiful beginning, and a nice enough end. The middle....well let's just say it was full of drama.

It started out with 22 candles on 22 doughnuts.
Then there was a flower and a guitar somewhere.
A trip back home.
A really nice birthday party in March.
A really cool bday concert over the phone.
Jimah's surprise bday party at our house.
Then it was a blur.
The end of a beautiful friendship, and
The end of a beautiful relationship, and
The end of a beautiful life (07May2009 and a hard time for my dearest friend it was).
But there were a few highlights of my life here and there too:
- Zouk's wedding
- The roller coaster
- Magical weekend
- Great Taiping raya
- My dad's 60th bday
- Jasin trip
- Second time transformers II
- More Than Words on guitar.
But a few weeks ago, things finally started to fall back into its places. And I'm beginning to see my rainbow again :)


so, my 2009 was filled with a bucket load of tears, a whole lot of laughter, and a few lessons learnt. I think, by far, 2009 is the most challenging year for me. and i've got a feeling 2010 will be even worse :) I'll be starting my clinical rotation soon, and that means the end of my social life (yes firas, not that I even have one to begin with).

thank you 2009.
you taught me about patience.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

HAPPY NEW YEAR earthlings!


that's it people, it's a wrap!

1 comment:

  1. 7may2009..macam kenal ke date tue...hehehe...2010, here we come!!..hehe

    ReplyDelete