February 11, 2010

Reach.


this is a picture of me and my jentons.

i've always felt like i have 2 baby brothers. i said baby because they still act like one, up until today.

the middle one is going away this Sunday to Australia.

I, for one, cant believe that this is hapenning. that this cute adorable mischievious cousin, i mean kuzen, of mine is all grown up! *sigh*

im glad i cant be there this Sunday to send him off. i would flood the whole airport with my tears and the flight would have to be delayed or cancelled. actually, thats not such a bad idea.............

anyway, we had a cousin's day out on the 7th of February. and it was a good one. after coming up with so many ridiculous plans, we finally agreed on karaoke. we sang and dance, oh boy did we dance the night away. i can never listen to Reach by S Club 7 the same way ever again. but ive got to say the cherry on top of our kuzen's day out would have to be when a certain someone jatuhkan a plate full of salad on the floor. my brother is right, we're sooooo glad it wasnt us :))

im guessing after this it wouldnt be easy for me to see him again haihhh and i know when he comes back home for the holidays (IF he comes back), i wouldnt be able to recognise him anymore. i wont be surprised if he'll have a long beard (that he would dye blonde), and shoulder length hair (that he would dye blonde), with a blonde babe in his arms *rolleyes*.

although he would bug me, and tease me, and continuously call my name especially when i'm driving or about to fall asleep just to annoy me, and torture me by twisting my hand, and make pinky promises, and never giving me a straight answer (trust me, if u think im sarcastic, that is because i only learnt from the best), and always asking crazy questions, and draw watches on my wrist with a pen, and make it a hobby out of crushing my bones, and sooo much more, i shall miss him like crazy 0_0

haihhh u take care now, its okei, i'm only 2 flights away from u "_"

No comments:

Post a Comment