February 23, 2010

Tie A Yellow Ribbon.



"I'm coming home, I've done my time,
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine,
If you received my letter, telling you i'd soon be free,
Then you'll know just what to do, if you still want me..."

hee that's a lovely song, by Tony Orlando, kinda suits my mood now huh, i mean not that i've done time literally, but it sure the hell feels like it. can u believe it, 3 and a half years, and now i'm done. wuhooooo! did my very last exam yesterday, it wasnt all that good, but i did it, and im done <:-P
rasa mcm baru orientation week, hehe, nak clinical rotation dah...
ouh, my bff farah hanani is officially in her final year now! soo proud of u >:D<

sgt ramai yg dah grad, yg akan grad in a few months, yg tgh cari kerja (chaiyokk shimm), yg dah kerja, yg dah kawen! aishh seriously ppl need to slow down the marriage train jap, the pressure is on us single ladies ;)
anddddd i'm gonna be 23 in a couple of weeks!!!!! omg.

as an end to this post, i'll put down the rest of the lyrics from the song i mentioned earlier. just makes u smile at the end of it, no? :)

Bus driver please look for me
cause I couldn't bear to see what i might see
I'm really still in prison, and my love she holds the key
A simple yellow ribbon is what i need to set me free
I wrote, and told her please...
Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree,
It's been three long years,
Do you still want me?
If I don't see a ribbon round the old oak tree,
I'll stay on the bus, forget about us,
Put the blame on me,
If I don't see a yellow ribbon, round the old oak tree.

Now the whole damn bus is cheering,
And I can't believe I see.....



A HUNDRED YELLOW RIBBONS ROUND THE OLD OAK TREE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment