February 17, 2010

Taking Chances.

woww, this is my hundredth post :-> can u believe it, i've merepek in 99 posts. woww.

so just a few random thoughts for this 100th one.

i read back my diary when i was still in school, and i couldn't help but laugh at my silly self. and i came up with a few advices for 15year-old girls out there:
1. no matter how you feel, no matter how sure you are, no matter how cute the guy is, you are NOT in love with him. u're 15! u dont even know what love is.
2. if u ever feel like writing a note/card/letter to him, DON'T. trust me, at 15, u're probably write something stupid that you would regret later in life.
3. if he borrowed your stapler, it meant that he needs to staple something. it did not mean that he wants to move in with u.
4. when u're 22, u're probably join the "ewww i cant believe i liked you. what was i thinking?" group in facebook :))

i've submitted my thesis! Alhamdulillah. as useless as i feel this whole thesis is, i feel like it somehow taught us about team work and friendship and patience. i couldnt have completed my thesis without the help of my friends. thank you so much.

And i think this is such a sweet song:
"If you are chilly, here take my sweater,
If your head is aching, i'll make it better,
'Cause I love the way you call me Baby,
And you, take me the way I am"
-ingrid michaelson-

p/s: do you believe in second chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment