April 14, 2010

Can't Help It.

"Would it be a sin,
If I can't help falling in love with you...?"
-elvis-

wow :->

okei so it's not like i hated it 100%.

it was interesting, the cases that came in yesterday was really something.

it's just that,

i don't do late nights. 0_0

my bedtime is at 10pm.

if you want me to stay up way past that, u have to be realllllllly cute :-" and u have to provide me with my energy booster, Mc Donald's Sundae ;) combination of the two, and i can stay up the wholeeeeeee night without complaining ;)

ni smlm 36 jam, all i had was maggi and biscuit, and im tired and sleepy, and i want my bed. and my facebook. and my everything. *dramaqueen*

wish my kindergarten teacher would have told me bout this from the moment i said i wanted to be a doctor 17 years ago, i would have totally switched my ambition to being a cook 0_0

3 comments: