December 9, 2010

New York State Of Mind.

it is still hard for me to believe that that little dude up there finishes school already :))

that same little dude who i used to tell bedtime stories to. and watch Madeline with haha. i remember his first day of kindergarten. surprisingly he didn't cry, but me and my mom waited outside the whole time anyway. we were more worried than he was i think 0_0 and he scored big with the teachers, because u see, he was reallyyy cute back then, like seriously cute. he was fair, a little chubby, curly haired and he would do cute lil things too. i dont know what happened, we had some theories but the most logical one is that an alien kidnapped him somewhere around the age of 10, and replaced him with this hard-headed-won't-take-no-for-an-answer-torturing-me-endlessly-funny-looking-head guy i call my jenton.

Congratulations, freak.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment