December 4, 2010

Vanilla Twilight.

BEST MOVIE #1

One of my favourite movie is Notting Hill. It is a sweet and simple movie, or like how Hugh Grant described his first meeting with Julia : surreal, but nice :) It's about this guy who fell in love with a movie star.

Favourite quote from the movie:
"I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.."

Favorite song from the movie:
When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating

Favourite movie moment:
Got to be the very last scene, where a pregnant Julia lies down on a park bench with her head on Hugh Grant's lap while he was reading a novel to the background of the song "She" by Elvis Castello. It is just so sweet, this scene was stuck in my mind eversince i first saw it, which was like what 10 years ago. And everytime anyone mention bout Notting Hill this scene comes to mind. I still remember it, and I always will :)


"Can I stay for a bit longer...
...Stay forever"

No comments:

Post a Comment