March 15, 2011

Momma Said There'll Be Days Like This.

"I remember you
Driving to my house
In the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes u laugh
When u know you're bout to cry
I know your favorite songs
You tell me all your dreams
Think I know where you belong
Think I know it's with me."
-taylor swift-

You know you're a medical student about to lose it when you woke up in the middle of the night with a sudden sharp pain to your lower right abdomen, and the first thought that came to your mind is
"Oh no, I can't afford to have appendicitis right now, I have case reports and exams this week"

and just like all those sleepless night u had when your heart is killing u,

you lay there quietly in the still of the night,

hoping to God that the pain would just go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment