March 24, 2011

She Believes In Me.

by Ronan Keating

While she lays sleeping,
I stay out late at night and play my songs
Sometimes all the nights can be so long
And its good when I finally make it home, all alone.

While she lays dreaming,
I touch her face across the silver light,
I see her dreams that drift up to the sky,
And she wakes up to my kiss and I say it's alright,
And I hold her tight.

And she believes in me,
I'll never know just what she sees in me,
I told her someday if she was my girl,
I could change the world, with my song,
I was wrong.
And she has faith in me,
And so I go on trying faithfully,
Forever in my heart she will remain,
And I hope and pray,
I will find a way...

While she lays waiting,
I asked myself why do I hurt her so,
What called me on this long and lonely road
Why dont I turn around and head back home, where I belong.

While she lays crying,
Because she knows my heart is ripped in two,
I'm torn between the things that I should do,
She deserves it all, and I'd give it if I could,
God her love is true.



No comments:

Post a Comment