July 11, 2009

The Climb.

"There's always gonna be another mountain,
I'm always gonna wanna make it move,
Always gonna be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side,
It's the climb."

I can't believe i finally agreed to go watch Hannah Montana The Movie. I can't believe I actually PAID to see the movie. haha, after Ammani practically begged me to go see, i went with Firas, andddddd surprisingly, it was good. It's the kind of movie which will give you a nice and warm feeling in the end. The songs are nice too. And to compare Hannah Montana Banana Boat ni dgn Lizzie McGuire, this girl at least has a backbone. She's got some personality, cute and kinda cool too B-)













Trying to take a picture of the 3 of us...and rather fail i guess. hehe



----------------
Now playing: Miley Cyrus - The Climb (Pop Mix)
via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment