July 21, 2009

Feeling Good.

"Don't kiss and hug me, And then try to run..."

That part of a song came to mind suddenly :))

Anyway, I had the craziest weekend! I did things I never even dream of doing! (okei fine, maybe i have dreamt about it ;) ) but I seriously never thought I would actually even come close enough to actually doing it. But you know, with the right kind of person, and with a little bit of persuasion, I gave in. and so we DID it! Yes we did! Can you believe it? After so many years... I have encounter this situation before, 2 times actually. but i always chickened out last minute. I was too afraid. Anyway this time I decided to go allll the way through. I will never ever forget how my knees tremble when I was on top. How nervous i was in the beginning. How my heart was pounding in my chest. How I held on tight and never want to let go. The exhilarating feeling. The adrenaline rush. The screaming. The sweat. The heat of it all. It was the most memorable moment of my 22 years of life, and I'm glad I took my chances and did it....with you two. Yes, I finally had the courage to go on the 360degrees turn roller coaster with jimah and zul :D (what were you thinking? /:) ) hahaha, Me and jimah and zul went to sunway lagoon last Monday, and they practically begged me to go on the roller coaster ride! hehe, serious scary!! i was so sure that i don't wanna go at first, but after the reassurance they gave me, "tgk mak2 arab tu naek xde apa punn" haha ces bedeb, fineee so i agreed and glad it was over ;)

anyway we had a really great time. laughing and lepak-ing on the and i quote "the longest suspension bridge" dengan harapan our baju yg basah after going on the flume ride tu would kering dengan berjemur kat situ :D it was funneh :-J

This is basically how full my schedule was last weekend :

Thursday (16/07) :
Night - took a train to KL

Friday (17/07) :
Dawn - arrived at KL sentral.
Morning - Met my bestfriends from Badlishah, Syahida and Jue, at Midvalley.
Afternoon - Met my bestfriend in Jasin, Shimmmmm comel, at Times Square. Saw Ice Age 3.
Night - Went through all the mels & the trouble to go all the way to MidValley to get stood up.

Saturday (18/07) :
Off to Jasin, Melaka for a career guidance programme.

Sunday (19/07) :
Came back from Jasin, and arrived home at 1am. one word, TIRING.

Monday (20/07) :
Morning - in bed.
Afternoon - Subang Parade & Sunway Lagoon
Night - Watched Public Enemies with Jimah in Sunway Pyramid.

Tuesday (21/07)
Morning - Went to Shah Alam for awhile.
Afternoon - waited for 4 hours for my bus to Kulim.
Night - Arrived.

And here are some of the pictures :)





















sorry x reti susun gambar :D
nway, overall, i love it all, it was a weekend well spent :)

2 comments:

  1. wiken yang sangat bz tok awk kan?hehe
    awakkk...
    saya lpe tangkap gambar ngan awakk!
    cess.ley lpe kan..
    xpe2..epi dapat jmpe...weee =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah ek shimmm, kte x amek gmbr punnnnnnnn. aishh hehehe sy pun lupe... sy agi epi jmpe awk tauuu, thanks shim, for being there:)

    ReplyDelete