July 6, 2009

Girls Just Want To Have Fun.

something strange happened today. i almost got what i wanted. hahaha usually its not this easy, please note that i'm using a 5yr old laptop and a 256mb mp3. I AM NOT COMPLAINING. seriously am not. bersyukur dh niiii :-"haha anyway suddenly my dad brought me to the handphone shop to check out the new nokia model 5730. i was shock jap, i mean that was fast, i just told my dad bout it twice kut:)) anyway, it's so cooooooooooool. maybe i'll buy it on my own nnt. i said no to my dad btw. because hp is not my priority right now. i need a new laptop more badly kut. second, an iPod. third, nokia 5730. fourth, a Guess handbag? :-" since it's impossible for me to buy my own laptop, so i'm currently searching for a not so expensive laptop to suggest my dad to get me. the other stuff i can save up myself. like what i did for my Guess watch which i've adored for 2 years ;) and finally got it last 2 months, and i love it :)


~Nokia 5730, i prefer it in red~

2 comments: