June 9, 2009

Cuts Both Ways.

haih sakit nya, only God knows. and the worst thing is i can't tell anyone bout it this time.

please la, not now, not with exam is around the corner, not when i miss my family like crazy, just not now.

im not asking you to marry me, because u've made it real clear that i'm not good enough for you. im not asking for your blood, im not asking anything from you except some appreciation for what i've done. im just asking you to notice it, and please dont accuse me of not caring, of intentionally trying to hurt you. the whole world knows that i would hurt myself before i hurt you. you're the one just too blind to see.

i never thought that it would hurt this much. i cant tell anyone because i dont want them to have to take sides again. because when they do, you'll be alone.

how many times must we go through this? how many time must i cry for you? why do i feel like i have to prove my friendship to you all the time? well friendship can only go so far.

maybe they dont care if youre faking it with them, but i do.

im sorry it took me 3 years to realize that i mean nothing to you. and that all this while you were friends with me just to get to someone else.

im sorry i didn't see it from the beginning.

im sorry it has to end this way.

enough said :(

No comments:

Post a Comment