June 25, 2009

Home.

Some people just like crushing other people's hope kan.

Tell me, did you feel good bout yourself? Did it bring a smile to your face? Did you get what you want?

You'll only know how I feel if you feel it yourself, although i hope you won't ever have to feel this way.

You know how sometimes, when people did something bad to you, and you'd vow to do the same thing to them someday just so they know how u felt. but then when your opportunity finally comes, you finally got the chance, you wouldn't have the heart do it to them anyway! why is it okei if you're hurt, but not them? is that love? or sheer stupidity?

So im done with my 3rd year, and i'll be going back tomorrow. God, I can hardly believe it, the much anticipated day is finally arriving! although some of my plans have changed over the past few months (for the better i would like to believe), its all good. I just wanna be home.

"You're the only face i wanna see,
That's why i'm gonna be on the next plane home."


----------------
Now playing: Daniel Powter - Next Plane Home
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment