June 7, 2009

From Me To You.

Dear all Mr-i-don't-know-what-i-want of the world,

I am writing this letter to you here because i don't have the guts to say it to you straight. So this is what i wish i could say to you.

I'm asking you please to decide on what you want me to be to you. Right now, right this minute, just decide. So that i know where i stand, and i know how to act and i know where the boundaries of our relationship are. it's either, you want me or you don't. it's as simple as that. if you don't, then you hereby have no rights to be jealous or be angry or forbid me from going out with other people. Period. you can't have the best of both worlds. it's hurting me too much that way. i'm asking you please, make up your mind. it'll make both of our lives easier.


You know this whole problem that we're having could be solve if you would just grasp the idea that I am your friend. I am your friend for 3 years now, and i'll be your friend for the next 30 years if you would just let me. I will never desert you. Even if i have other friends, even if i have fun with someone else, even if i enjoy their company sometimes, it doesn't mean that i care bout u less. I'll let you on a little secret. You've already earn this special place in my heart, and there you'll stay no matter what happens. I thought you've had that figured out a long time ago. Can't you feel the love that i have for you?

See, these other people, they just walk in and walk right out of my life. but you, I would really love for you to stay. Even if i'm close with someone else, they can never have what we have. They will never share the closeness, the understanding, the mind reading, the crazy love that we have between us. for me, what we have is very special. it took us 3 years to be where we are right now, are you willing to throw that all away? just like that? can't you find it in your heart to forgive me?

When it seems like the whole world is telling me to let go, to move on, and that it'll be your lost if we lose this friendship, i don't believe a word they say. how could i when I am the one feeling lost without u? that's how much you mean to me. why cant you see that?

This craziness has got to stop, before we lose each other completely, and i don't want that. Please, let's just put this all behind us, and start over. Friends?

From,
Confused girls all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment