October 8, 2009

It Sure Took A Long Time To Miss Me.

i just witnessed something wonderful.

earlier today while watching TV, my mother said that lately she's been thinking about her bestfriend when she was still in RPS (Raja Perempuan School, Ipoh). She asked me if there's any way she could get her friend's contact details through the net. so i googled the name, and with much difficulty (had to search for her sister who we found out is a datin now working in Jabatan Pendidikan), and through her we got my mother's bestfriend's number. and she called her. you should have listened to the phone conversation. it was really touching! she almost cried, i almost cried! because i was imagining me, 30 years from now, will my friends still remember me? huuu... apparently they havent seen each other for more than 30 years. it was a wonderful feeling, helping my mother traced her long lost friend back.


the other day my dad brought us to go see an old school mate of his, they last saw each other 40 years ago. it was really nice seeing them talked bout old times. Uncle said my dad used to create havoc in the classroom! i find that hard, very hard, to believe.

I could tell this uncle must be one handsome dude back then. heee


so u see, old people berusaha cari kawan2 dorg yang dh lama x jumpa.

whereas us, we simply end friendships with people who's right in front of us like it meant nothing. tak rasa sayang? yang ada depan mata tak nak kawan pulak. wtfish??

have people forgotten the value of good friendship? why? why do we have to experience lost to know just how much it means to us?

what if it's too late?



----------------
Now playing: Lobo - it sure took a long time to miss me
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. dont wori farina..aku takkan lupe nye ko sampai bile2..insyaAllah..no matter what..hehehe

    ReplyDelete