October 25, 2009

Sad Movies.

lagu2 lama ni one of the reason why i like it is because the song itself sometimes is like a short story. quite a few yg lagu macam ni. for example :

1. Don't Cry Joni - Conway Twitty
2. Sad Movies - Sue Thompson
3. It's My Party - Leslie Gore
4. A Dear John Letter
5. Tell Laura I Love Her
6. Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree
7. Living Next Door To Alice - Smokie

This is a song called Sad Movies.

He said he had to work, so I went to the show alone,
They turned down the lights, and turned the projector on,
And just as the news of the world started to begin,
I saw my darling and my best friend walking in.
Although I was sitting right there they didn't see me.
And so they sat right down in front of me,
And when he kissed her lips I almost died.
And in the middle of the coloured cartoon I started to cry.
Oh Sad Movies always make me cry.
And so I got up and slowly I walked on home
And Mama saw the tears and said What's wrong?
And so just to keep from telling her a lie,
I just said "Sad movies makes me cry"

very nice song, pity her though.. so far lagu baru yg mcm a cerita and i like is Love Story by Taylor Swift.

2 comments: