October 15, 2009

Not Ready For Goodbye.

as u all know, there was an earthquake in Padang, Indonesia some time back. And although, my place in Jogjakarta (which is on a different island all together), was not affected, a lot of people called in, actually they called my mom, asking if i'm okei. Thanks ppl, although the ones who called are those i've never ever spoken more than 2 words with my whole life, i. e. my neighbour's family, my mother's second cousin, my neighbour's sister, my dad's friend, etc. Thanks for your concern, as of now, I'm still very much alive, hoorey

but....

u know how i hated when my holidays end, and i have to go back there, well this time it's different, I REALLLLLLLY DON'T WANT TO go back there! like reallllllly realllllly. I have not much to look forward to anymore I must say, and plus with this current stupid issues indonesia is having with malaysia, i really dont have the mood to go backkkk. not even the slightest bit. okei fine, maybe there's 5 percent hope left somewhere if i concentrate hard enough on the positive things. seeing the footage of the earthquake in Padang, with the people trapped under the rubble, i just couldnt help but think that that could have been me *gulp*knock on wood*

anyway, i guess there's nothing i can do. complainin' ain't gonna stop the rainin' right. fine, might as well accept the inevitable, so folk's im going back this Sunday. To those that i met up during my holidays, thanks a lot. you guys made it special :) to those whom I didn't get the oppurtunity to meet, im sooooooooo sorry. trust me i realllly want to, but time was not on our side. maybe next time huh :) anyway, pray for my safety people (yeah like i'm leaving for war only).



----------------
Now playing: All-4-One - Not Ready For Goodbye
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

  1. farina....plzzz dont go back..hehe..wish u be here forever..huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. huuuuuuu x mo balik jgk korgg ;( aishhh nway, thanks tau melayan farina yg comel ni spnjg my holidays, hehe thanks for all the SMSes and calls k farah and shimmm. love u guys bunches :-* kte jumpe next holiday tau, insyaAllah, take care :)

    ReplyDelete