October 15, 2009

A Song For You.

if there is one song i'd like to sing at the top of my lungs right now, it would be this:

I can't sleep
Everything I ever knew
Is a lie without you

I can't breathe
When my heart is broke in two
There's no beat, without you

You're not gone, but you're not here
Is this the way it seems tonight
If we could try to win these wars
I think that we could make it right
Coz baby

I don't want to fight no more
I've forgotten what we were fighting for
And the loneliness that's in my heart
Won't let me be apart from you
I don't want to have to try
To live without you in my life
So, I'm hoping we can start tonight
Coz, I don't want to fight no more.
please.



----------------
Now playing: Westlife - I Don't Want To Fight No More
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment