October 1, 2009

Once When I Was Little.




Once When I Was Little

I was the one who would always jump in first
Didn't think twice to look behind
Got such a feeling, just from playing in the dirt
Once, when I was little







We could build a rocket, fly to the moon
Leave Tuesday morning, and be back for noon
There wasn't nothing that we couldn't do
Once, when I was little




I used to feel so strong
Even when they tell me I was wrong
That I can't live in a magic world
Cause it's time for me to grow up
That I got to be like the rest of them
When I know they're acting up
Once, when I was little



I could dream more then
Yeah I believed more then
That the world could only get better
I could be free more then
I could pretend more then
That this life could only show me good times



Once when I was little...
by James Morrison















5 comments:

  1. farinhhhhh!!!!! u ARE SOOOOO PRETTY!!! comel!! yg number 6 nye gamba tu konfiden sungguh! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like gamba terakhir jugak! omg! rase nk peluk2. aiyak! hahaha xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..chubbynye ko..tapi skang kalo angin kuat je sket, bley terus melayang..gain weight sket farina..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha cesss :p baeklah dr. farah, aku mkn byk2;)

    ReplyDelete